Dear International Bones fans,
I’m proud to announce that #BonesFarewell Campaign is finally live on Represent.com!
Needless to say that you are ALL invited to participate, but – even more important – we need your help to take it out there and spread the voice in the very limited time that we have left before San Diego Comic Con.
Jump the cut to learn all about it!
Why this Campaign?
# Twelve years after its debut, this year’s San Diego Comic Con will feature its last “Bones” panel ever.
# As you know, the show has been renewed for a 12th and LAST season, so this SDCC will probably be the last time that fans get to meet the cast at a live event.
# All main actors of the series are scheduled to attend: David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, TJ Thyne, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor and John Boyd. And also Showrunners Michael Peterson and Jonathan Collier.
# We couldn’t let this perfect opportunity pass by, we NEEDED to organize something special and we want all of you, fellow Bones fans, to be part of it.
How can YOU participate?
If you are attending Comic-Con
1) Buy one (or more!) of the blue t-shirts on Represent.com
2) Wear it to attend Bones panel on Friday July 22nd and let’s color Ballroom 20 with the distinctive “Blue Jeffersonian Lab Coat”
3) Every time you meet someone with the same t-shirt during Comic-Con you must take a picture together and post it on Twitter with hashtag #BonesFarewell
4) More instructions to come…
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
– If you live in the U.S., you can expect to receive the t-shirt within 10 business days (that means that you have to exclude from the count weekends and holidays, in case you were wondering) from your purchase.
– If you live outside the U.S., shipping can take even more than 16 business days from your purchase, hence we recommend to have your t-shirt shipped to your hotel in San Diego (and make sure to let the hotel know you are expecting a package or they might send it back!)
If you are NOT attending Comic-Con
1) Don’t worry, you can still participate!
2) Get your own t-shirt on Represent.com, wear it in the most distinctive place of where you live and take a picture (for example: if you live in Paris, you may want to get a picture of you wearing the tee next to the Eiffel Tower).
3) Then post it on Twitter using the hashtag #BonesFarewell and making sure to specify where are you posting it from, in order to show the cast & crew where the love they are getting is coming from.
4) More instructions to come…
The Charity in the Campaign
We are a fan group, of course we don’t do any of this for money and we have no interest in profiting from this initiative.
That’s why we decided to donate all the profits from the sale of the t-shirts to The Children’s Tumor Foundation (www.ctf.org), an organization that “encourages and supports research and the development of treatments and cures for Neurofibromatosis”, a disease that the Bones writer, now showrunner, Michael Peterson brought to the attention of the viewers back in 2013 with episode 8×14 “The Doll in the Derby”.
#BonesFarewell Campaign is a fan initiative ideated and realized by the staff of Italian news site i-Bones.net.The design of the t-shirts is a creation of Bones fan Lin (@april30lin), with technical support from Elena (@nikita82roma)
Any question? Email us at email@example.com